Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans a year. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.
Go to any pewdiepie video’s comment section and I can assure you’ll feel like you’ve traveled back to deviantart ‘07
they were right. guns don’t kill people. people kill people. people are now illegal and the crime rate is zero
when you’re babysitting and the kid won’t eat their veggies